Sunday, July 20, 2014

FoxBrim 100% Pure Argan Oil


Hello everyone! 
You might heard about this brand- "FoxBrim" previously on my blog as I have used one of their "Eye Gel Cream" [Here] which I loved using it. They also have argan oil on their collection which I am reviewing today!☺ 
Argan oil is one of my favorite oil for skin, nails and hair.I have seen how it changed and give the benefit to my skin!! I mostly use argan oil on my face in winter, because i have very dry skin.Argan oil helps to heal those cracky , dull skin and renew with great moisture♥ 



Description
Their 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is an exceptional moisturizer rich with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. We absolutely love this natural oil. A few drops is enough to revitalize your skin, face, hair and nails. Lightweight and fast absorbing, find out for yourself why this natural oil is “liquid gold”.

Ingredients:
Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) Kernel Oil

Directions:
For supple skin, dispense 1-3 drops of argan oil onto palms and rub hands together. Reapply on a daily basis, or as needed.
For soft, silky hair cleanse with natural shampoo. Apply 1-3 drops into scalp, or damaged hair. For ultimate conditioning, leave oil in for atleast 30 minutes.
For a radiant glow wash face and apply 1-3 drops, massaging in circular motions. Let oil abosrb 3-5 minutes and apply makeup as usual.
For stronger nails, apply 1-3 drops directly on to cuticles and fingertips.

Here is the packaging.Safe and sound~ no dropping!!Like for the bubble wrap,, hehe.. 




My Opinion
This is one of the best argan oil i have tried so far and moreover love the cheaper version in a big bottle! Love that it comes with a dropper which is easy to use and cute as well. As you an see it has no color on it, looks like pure argan oil! I love that it has no scent. Feels so light-weighted and very supple. It absorbed fast on the skin and not greasy at all. I use argan oil on my face during winter and for summer it's best to apply on my dry cuticle and hair. I added this oil on my regular hair mask for extra shine and boost. 
No matter what your skin/hair type is- I highly recommend this argan oil.It's affordable and do wonderful job for hair/skin/nails! ♥ 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $13.99 (on sale!!) 

Website- Here 

Facebook- Like  


Have a great weekend! 

p.s. Enjoy this video♥ [You're welcome!] 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..