Sunday, July 27, 2014

GreenEscape Organic Olive Salt Body Scrub

I am  a big fan of body scrub whether it's salt or sugar! Last April, I bought this Scrub from Marshall (Here) and since then I forgot to use it. After cleaning up all my junks, I found this jems and started to use it!!If you search it on their actual website, you see they don't even sell the scrub anymore!!! So weird!!! 
 Scrub is great for exfoliating your skin/body and remove the dead cell/dirt from the body as well as helps to increase the blood circulation of the body. I usually use scrub once a week as I have extreme dry skin.In that case, I mostly prefer oil based scrub which is great for dry / flaky skin. 



Description
Using the pharmacopoeia of yesteryear and the science of today we have created a modern classic.Our exfoliating Body Scrub promotes a naturally clear, smooth and healthy skin.Precious organic olive oil moisturizes. Salt gently polishes the skin clean and antioxidant Vitamin E protects. 


  • Formulated with quality,purity and integrity without compromise. 
  • Naturally active premium ingredients,organic wherever possible. 
  • Only pure plant oil, no mineral oils/aggressive ingredients. 
  • Cruelty free, no animal ingredients/testing ever. 
  • Skin and environment friendly for guilty free legacy. 
  • Supporting and encouraging the responsible recycling for all our packaging. 
  • Made with love and the greats of care 



Ingredients-
 Sodium Chloride, Glycerine Soja (Soybean) oil, Olea Europea oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Parfum (fragrance), Tocopherol, Caramel,Aqua (water), Benzyl Benzoate, Anisyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex). 

Size- 17 Oz ( 500G) 

Made In - The Republic of South Africa 

How To Use- For glowing refreshed skin, massage into body using circular movements and then thoroughly rinse.
Use 2/3 times weekly. 



My Opinion- 
I always love body scrub. Olive oil is one of my favorite oil specially for body/ hair / nails. I usually pick up the olive oil body butter.As you can see, the scrub is mixed with oil  which helps for dry skin like mine. I love how it exfoliate well on my skin without any greasiness. Although, it's a oil based scrub but I don't feel any stickiness while using it. I think it's better than "The Body Shop's Scrub" - because no greasiness ,affordable and organic. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth. I mostly use it before shaving my legs (eekk) It will help to soften the skin and ready to shave ! It has very light- scent which I highly prefer in a scrub! 
I don't remember how much i bought it but I am pretty sure it's cheaper than The body shop's srcub and  in a huge Jar!! I wonder if I able to finish it or not (haha,,, just kidding) 
Overall, I am satisfied about my purchase and willing to buy more if I find it in Marshall/ TJMax again! 

Available- Marshall  [Now it's unavailable on their                    website!!] 

Website- Here   


Let me know if you tried it before? 

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 

P.s. Enjoy this video☺


*Purchased by Me. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..