Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ipsy July 2014

Hello everyone! 
Once again my ipsy bag came yesterday! This month's theme is about "Sensationally Sunkiss" that indicate for Summer & most of them contain SPF which is compulsory for the season.

What is Ipsy- A monthly subscription bag comes with 4/5 beauty/skincare samples (sometimes full size♥) based on your profile. The bag cost- $10/month (Free shipping for US only) Each month, you can earn points by givning feedback and shop with it♥. Referral Link Below☺ 

Well, I am not actually excited about this month's bag because I have received a tanning product in the bag which I mostly avoid.I am not "Tan Person" and never used anything like tan products.So sending me something that I never used is totally ridiculous!! I have seen many people got the same issue.I don't understand how ipsy combine this individually as they follow all kind of Q/A matters and distribute the right products to all. 
Anyway, Enough complaining and let's move to the photos and thoughts!☺ 


As you can see the bag is quite reminds me Ravioli   (so funny shape!)and the color is "Vibrant pink" in Synthetic lather fabric. I am not gonna say hate it but it's not something I like about their mini bag! 

This month's bag include Five products- 
  • bareMinerals Cream Eyeshadow SPF15 (mini sample) 
  • BeFine Food Skincare Daily Moisturiser SPF15 (1.5 OZ) 
  • HangTen Dark Tanning Oil SPF08 (1 oz) 
  • Pixi Beauty Brilliance Balm (1.8 g) 
  • WHet NailPolish in Facetious (10 ml) 





  • My Thought- 
    I thought it could be a lip-gloss (lol) This eye shadow is surprisingly contain very smooth formula and gives a matte finish. It is also works as a base/primer. Contain SPF that protects from the Sun. Although the shade is kinda doomy for my skin-tone but I love how it mattify and smooth the shade.I think I am gonna use it as a base to create a soft look.BTW, the applicator is just like a lipgloss! Such a mini sample! 


    Offer- Free Shipping with any Bare Minerals purchase 
    Code- IPSYBAREFS 
    Shop- Here


    My Thought- 
    love the sample size.I have never heard about this brand before.It's a moisturizer lotion.The formula is very watery! It absorbed fast and it has some kind of herbal scent which I do not prefer on my moisturizer!! It's not my favorite but I'll keep this for the SPF benefit.☺ 


    Offer- 20% Off at any purchase.
    Code- IPSY
    Shop- Here  


    My Thought- So this is the product that I am mad about!! Seriously Ipsy!!!?? Why on earth they sent me a tan oil !?? DISLIKE !!! I didn't open or use it, SO i can't actually tell how it works.

    Offer- 25% off on one tan oil 
    Code- IPSYtan
    Shop- Here 


     My Thought- The size of this sample balm is quite tiny!Well, If I want a lip balm I can definitely grab so many lip balms in a very low price in any local store! As it mention that it is a tinted balm which is not True and for the price ($14) I am not seriously mad enough to buy it. But, I love how it smoothly spread on my lips and scent is nice too! It's a nice sample to keep in my purse!



    Offer- 25% off any purchase 
    Code- flawlesspixi 
    Shop- Here  


    I always love nail polish from the subscription bag/box!! This nail polish is from WHel which I have never heard of it before. Thanks to Ipsy!♥ I was pleased to know it is "vegan polish" and contain no harmful chemical!Even not tested on animal!! How Awesome!! The color is so deep blue which reminds me Ujala (lol) Very supple to use and to get the exact shade , I had to reapply the color! Made in USA.


    Offer- 30% off with purchase 
    Code- IPSY30
    Shop-Here



    Overall, I am not so happy about this month's bag. I only love the nail polish from the July collection. You know, I always love ipsy as they sent quite good products each month, so a little mistake can be forgivable from me! I hope they'll not send any tan products next time!!  
    Let me know what's you favorite and least favorite products from your bag.☺

    Join - IPSY  [referral link]

    Have a nice weekend! 



     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..