Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Empties [2014]

Hey! Happy new month & Happy Ramadan! ♥
I got some empty products for June!! 
SO let's begin...



The Body Shop Cranberry Body Butter -  This body butter was on sale($5.00!!) [Haul post Here]  I loved thier body butter because they are so buttery and great for dry skin. The only thing that I dislike about it is that the scent!! It's just smell like red wine!! I was happy to finish it. I will never buy it again though! Pretty bad smell to apply on the body!!

T-Tree Hair Growth Creme- My hubby actually used  it a lot. It smell nice and great for hair too. [Review]

BBW Mini Candles- The scent was cinnamon pumpkin. I know not appropriate for summer.But I loved it so much. Their mini candles are best to try out. [Haul post Here]

EOS Lip blam- Bang it was a yummy balm from EOS. I enjoyed using it .  




Pantene Pro Whip Cream- I loved using it. It was a nice sample to try out and smell good too. [Review]

Balance Guru Hair Oil- This oil smell amazing! Got this from Ipsy [Here]

Detol- Haha! We love detol a lot. Great for anti-infraction or cleaning up the hazardous material.

Pantene Conditioner- I am a huge fan of their conditioner no matter what it is. I loved it.

Proactiv Loiton- This is for hubby.He has acne.He loved using it, although their subscription sucks! 

Josie Maran Argan Oil- One of my fvt Argan Oil. I loved it so much. It has no artificial scent.Great for my dry skin.[Review



Ginger Chi Toner- If you are looking for natural products, then go for this company. Their products are amazing. [Review]

 Demartino Lip Balm- It's smell like ointment . Just tossing it . 

Philosophy Serum- [Review] It was a nice sample to try out. 

Burt Bee's Lip Balm- Obviously their lip balm is amazing! 

Kate Somerville Moisturizer- I was sad to see it's expired!! It was a nice sample though.[Haul] 

The body Shop Tea Tree Oil & Lotion- Can you believe it ,we already finished one bottle.I guess it took 2 weeks!! I feel like it's just like Detol!! Works wonderful but very slowly! I love that lotion though. I will probably buy the full size next time. [Haul] 

Loreal Balm Lipstick- I was disappointed at first when I bought it because it has no color! It's just like lip balm. But later on I realize that it's a nice lipstick. Very moisturizing and hydrated all the time. Smell amazing and very glossy. 

Losartin Ringworm Cream- Recently hubby was suffering from ringworm on the chest and underarm due to access sweat. So i was searching a great ointment/cream to remove that nasty thing. So we found it on drugstore and this thing is amazing! Within 2 weeks it's gone. He is fully satisfy about this cream.I highly recommend this if anyone suffering from ringworm.


DrScholl Dreamwalk insole- the empty packet here. Check out the review HERE

Adovia Mineral Soap- Empty packet. Review coming soon. 

HSI Leave in Oil- Empty packet. Review coming soon.[hints- it's an amazing oil!!♥]

Proactiv Blemish Treatment- empty packet. It's a nice blemish treatment cream 


Nutella- my love!! always have extra with me.hehe... 



Coconut Juice- My all time favorite juice.


The body Shop Cranberry Hand soap- I don't like this cranberry collection i already told you. But I found this in pretty good price.It was ok to try it. [Haul


Tatcha Brightening Serum- [Review] This is one of the luxurious brand I have used. Loved this mini samples.
Loccitane Hand Cream- One of my favorite beauty brand. Loved their hand creams.[Haul]
Loccitane Men Moisturiser- He loved using it. But not sure if he wanna purchase it again or not. [Haul]
Nature Republic Aqua Mask Sheet- [Review] This mask is amazing.Willing to purchase it again.
Loccitane Fragrance samples- [Haul] Loved the scent. Very soothing and refreshing.
Aquaphor Lip Balm- This lip-balm is very watery and has spf. Loved it but somehow feels weird on lips. 




So that's all for this month. Let me know if you have any opinion about it. 
have a great weekend! 

*Previous Post- May Emtpies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..