Thursday, July 24, 2014

La Beauté Pure Vitamin C Serum

Another amazing Vitamin C Serum that I have recently been introduced by the "La Beauty Pure" company. I love Vitamin C serum for facial skincare. It has so many great benefit like anti-aging, collagen formula and etc. 

Indications
Vitamin C Topical Serum is for those wanting their skin to look radiant and youthful without harsh chemical peels, lasers and facelifts. Pure and natural Vitamin C Serum with hyaluronic acid, amino complex and Vitamin E will deliver a powerful punch to the aging process, reducing fine line and wrinkles on the face. Brightening Vitamin C serum will fade away brown spots and acne scaring leaving the skin brighter and smoother. You deserve the best, you deserve La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum for an amazing radiant face.

Ingredients
(98% Naturally Derived /72% Organic) Ingredients for Topical Vitamin C Serum: Water, Organic Aloe Leaf, Vitamin C, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer (thickener), Arginine, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol (found naturally in green tea and chicory), Vegetable oil, Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Plant Extract, Geranium Extract, Dandelion Extract

Directions
Cleanse face with your favorite cleanser. While face is slightly damp apply a small amount of topical Vitamin C serum and gently glide over entire face, neck, and décolleté areas with fingertips. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Use in the morning for all day protection. Can also be used at night for repairing the skin while you sleep. Enjoy the experience.

Here is the packaging --> Fully protected! ♥





My Opinion- 
It is a 1 0z bottle which I am pretty sure gonna last for 1 and half months for me!! I have previously tried some other vitamin C that actually feels and looks like orange juice which I don't prefer to apply as a serum. This unique formula of the serum is different than others. As you can see, it's crystal clear with no harsh scent on it. Almost feels like water. Dab dab on the face before moisturizer and I am ready to go. 
I do love this serum but I don't like the dropper that comes with the serum! The top of the dropper is kinda round shape which uncomfortable to use because every time i tried to pull the serum, it starts dropping on the surface! But I have more free dropper that I just replaced with this one. Other than that I have no complain about this serum. I love how it feels so refreshing on the skin. 
You should check out their page to learn more about this serum. 

Available- Here 

Price- $18.99

Facebook- Like  

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..