Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lips Of The Day || Loreal Paris Extraordinaire by Colour Riche® Lipstick

Happy Sunday! Loreal is one of my favorite beauty brands in drugstore. I have been eyeing on their new collection Extra-ordinate by color riche lipstick! But for some reason, i mostly avoid it to pick up while shopping! Luckily gotta chance to try out this collection. 

DESCRIPTION-
Transform lips from ordinary to extraordinary. Color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application.


How To Use- 
Use the wand to apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.


Shade- Coral Encore 202 



My Opinion- 
Although it looks like a lip gloss but it is more that that. I wasn't expecting so much awesomeness from this lip-gloss! The packaging is super cute and pretty- comes in a gold cover where you can easily see the color from inside. The brush applicator is so soft , easy and supple to use, quite similar from the previous collection. I have received the pretty coral shade, but it's kinda looks pinkish coral to me.It's quite vibrant and high pigmented shade and i guess anyone can pull off the color in this season! To be honest, when I open it, first I smelled it- kinda reminds me sweet, fruity bubblegum flavor.SO YUMM!! I tested it for 12 hours to see how last long this lip gloss and I can say it does long lasting lip gloss,just because i was eating on the middle of that time, I had to reapply.Even when the color is fading enough, you can still see the pinkish shade on the lips!!♥ Amazing! This lip gloss is so moisturizing and hydrates my lips so well.
Overall, I am happy and fully satisfy about this lip gloss and highly recommend to give this a try.You'll definitely love this until you try yourself!  

Available- Any drugstore 

Price- $9.99 

Facebook- Like  

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..