Monday, July 28, 2014

Mask Monday || Barefaced DeadSea Mud Mask ☻


Hey guys! Welcome back to my "Mask Monday" post.Today I have another Dead sea mud mask to try and it is from "Barefaced Skincare". This is my first mask from this company which I have never heard about it before! 
When I first saw the container , it reminds me This one !! It might be look similar but the mud mask inside, is totally different that I have tried!! ♥ Read below to know my opinion about this mask!! ↓  

Ooh Yeah! "Just Woke Up" kinda Face here☺



Description
Dead Sea mud is full of natural minerals, salts and nutrients, proven to have repairing and healing properties for our skin. Filtered down from the surrounding mountains, layer upon layer of fine salt, sand and clay deposits have developed over centuries to form the black mud of the Dead Sea. Our Barefaced mud has been harvested straight from its bed. Proven to Naturally Improve the Appearance and Feel of your Skin.
People have travelled to the Dead Sea for centuries to experience the ancient healing properties it provides. Traditionally found only in beauty spas, Dead Sea mud is proven to beautify our skin. Free radicals from pollution in our modern world mean simply cleansing and moisturizing isn’t enough to ensure your skin is bare and beautiful. Our deep cleansing mud mask contains natural anti oxidants to fight free radical damage and maintain healthy, youthful looking skin.Banish those bad skin days and reveal a new Barefaced more confident you. All you have to do to ensure your skin stays beautifully bare as time goes by is to incorporate this with your skin care routine. After just one application your skin will be glowing and radiant with a healthier more youthful looking complexion. Skin will be beautifully bare, purified and rejuvenated. This good skin feeling with brighten up your complexion and your day.Our mud is the best we could get our paws on. All we’ve done is added a few all organic ingredients to ensure it remains fresh for your skin to enjoy. Free from parabens and harsh chemicals.



Benefit-

  • Tone, tighten and improve skin texture
  • Draw out unseen excess oils and impurities
  • Exfoliate, unclog and purify pores. 
  • Help rid your skin of blackheads and imperfections
  • Moisturize and maintain healthy collagen levels to help fight wrinkles
  • Relieve skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis
  • Enriched with Organic Ingredients


Directions-
Always handle with clean, dry hands. Apply the mask to a cleansed face and massage gently, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results use no more than twice a week.



Ingredients
Dead Sea Mud, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Non GMO Xanthan Gum, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Water, Kaolin Clay, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Calendula Oil



My Opinion- 
{ Look at my dirty face,oops, before bath}  Well, I usually apply mud mask before my bath because you know, it's messy when you wash off your face! It's a 6 oz jar, a great size, probably will last for more than 6 months I guess! The mud actually feels like gooey and it doesn't contain any harsh scent like the previous one I have tried which I mainly love about it. It's easy to apply on your face.I waited for 15 minutes to completely let it dry and then straightly went to shower. You can either use a warm wet towel or washed without towel, it's up to you. I simply massage my face slowly with a little bit water to loosen up the mask and then I can easily clean my face with towel.To be honest I didn't see any difference after washing off the mask. It just didn't do anything on my face. At least I was expecting an instant result but Sadly there was nothing I feel.And the next day, I got some rashes on my face (wow!on my cheek side, Holy cow!!) which I am so mad about it right now!! This mask didn't suit on my skin rather gave me bloody rash!! [I do not have sensitive skin though!!] 
Overall, I am not so impressed at all because this mask gave me rashes on my skin and there was no good effect about it. I do not recommend it if you have sensitive skin!! 

Sharing is Caring with Hubby♥

Available- Amazon 

Price- $24.95 

Facebook- Like 

Have you tried this mask before?Did you like it? 
Let me know.
♠ 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..