Monday, July 7, 2014

Mask Monday || Freemanbeauty Acai Clay Mask

Welcome to another "Mask Monday" post. Today I am going to try out the "Acai Clay Mask" from "Freeman Beauty" !! 
Freeman beauty is one of the affordable beauty brand and have quite good quality products for skin,body,hair. I specially love their face masks/sheet/pack. I do get instant result but mostly for few hours only! Still happy about it though!  
(I don't know why i keep liking all their sample masks!!) I have never tried anything from"Acai". So, it's a purifing mask that suppose to clear your facial pores and soothes those areas as well. 


Description
A quick fix for dulling skin, powered by an 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, and Pomegranate to neutralize environmental damage. Super oil-absorbent clays draw impurities from skin and clean out clogged pores. Perfect for all skin types.

Directions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed. 

Size: 0.05 oz.


Key Ingredients
8-Antioxidant Blend: Acai, Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Noni, Pomegranate
Kaolin Clay

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel/Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract , Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).


Here is my HORROR pic- Muahaha!! I usually get thirsty when I apply face mask!What about you? 


My Opinion- 
I love to use clay mask when I take shower, because it's quite messy.I have extreme dry skin, so I usually use clay mask during Summer. This clay mask is quite impressive.As you can see it looks like whitish chalky kinda clay. I did feel irritated for the chemical scent at first.But after absorbed on my skin, I didn't feel anything. The mask dried out well.After I washed my face,it does feel like works so well. My skin feels so cleaned and soft like baby skin (lol) And somehow I feel like it brighten-up the skin tone as well,making more firming and glowing skin!! I guess it has instant brightening power!♥ But that's only for few hours! Still I am happy about the result though!
It feels wonderful on my skin.And this sample mask is great for two people too, I mean me and hubby both used it with one sample, cool!! 
Overall, I love this mask and highly recommend this if you have combination skin, although it's for all skin type. I am not sure if I'm gonna buy it again as I have many other masks which I haven't finished yet.I am keeping this on my future wish list!♥ 

Available- Here

Price- $3.99 ( full size) , $1.99 ( travel size) 

Facebook- Like   

Previous Post- Daiso Charcoal Peel Off Mask  

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Ramadan !


Be My Friend! 


*Disclosure- Bought it myself☺ All opinions are my own,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..