Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sample Saturday || Vitabath Body Washes [Again!!]

Welcome to "Sample Saturday" post. Once again I am reviewing one of my favorite body washes from "Vitabath" very briefly or you can say it's about my final thought. You can check out the previous review HERE


Here you can see five scent of the body washes- 

  • Dreamy Pink Frosting 
  • Green Apple & White Tea  
  • Pomegranate & Bloom
  • Wild Red Cherry 
  • Cucumber & White Tea 



My Opinion- 
If you read my previous post about the vitabath, you probably guess I love almost all the flavor.Previously I have tried very tiny samples, but this time i got mini size which I was nice to try for couple days.I have no complain about the scent.♥ One of my favorite scent is cupcake frosting(i know, too girly!) As you know  they are sulfate,paraben free which is safe to use for many of us. They are super moisturizing, although I am not gonna say it's hydrating. Makes quite a foam for an amzing bath I can say. 
Overall, I will always be a fan of Vitabath (no denying!) and I absolutely love their bodywashes.I highly (once again!) recommend their body washes to ty out if you love scented body washes. ☺


Available- Here 

Price- $7.95 (12 oz) 
          $14.95 (1 LTR) 

Facebook- Like  

Have a nice weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..