Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Temporary Tattoos Are Çool!!

Do you like tattoos or  are you curious/thinking to have a tattoos anyway? Then, you should check this out- The awesome "Temporary Tattoos" from "Armed& Truth" company.The tattoos are pretty affordable and comes with written notes. 


I always wanna to have a tattoo which I am still thinking to do; so a temporary tattoo is a nice try to see if I can pull it off or not. I actually didn't notice that they are mostly the Bible notes on it which something I do not prefer as I am a Muslim. So I just cut this mini "Take Action" note from the sticker and directly apply on my hand (Damn, I should put this in a nice way!!) Anyway, It was fun and easy to apply. Just follow the instruction which you can find behind the sticker. 



As you can see lots of sticker tattoos!! I am definiitly gonna cut my favroite words from the notes and use it again! It does look cute ♥ 

And here is the packaging- comes in a brown letter! 



Let me know if you think it's cute ♥ 

Available- Here 

Price- $9.95 

Facebook- Like  

Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..