Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter

I guess I don't need to introduce you this amazing cleansing Butter from "The Body Shop". It is my first cleansing butter from their collection.Well, I was super excited to buy this after reading so many good reviews of this cleaning balm. It's a bit costly but still worth it. 



Description
This cleanser is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face. It gently and efficiently melts away make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered.
Gently melts away make-up
Leaves skin feeling clean and petal-soft
Removes all types of make-up
Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers



As you can see, when I scoop it from the tin, it just feels like vaseline  but after rubbing on my hands, it melts into oil that you suppose to put this on face and rub rub rub!!! When I first open the jar,i smelled it and it's so soothing!! If you love light scented products, then you should try this. I actually love how it easily melted into oil.First I cleaned the entire face makeup and then clean the eye makeup. It removes all the makeup and the oil also helps to balance for the dry skin like me. I used warm water & Muslin clothes From Gingerchi to clean up the face.
Let me show you how it clean all the makeup (demo)  Cool right? 

Although, I loved using it but I still prefer oil cleanser to remove my makeup. This cleansing butter is amazing but kinda costly ($15.00) for the tiny tin!! It's great for my dry skin, it's very moisturing and also hydrating at the same time. I still use my regular face wash after cleaning up my makeup with this butter to clarify and get rid of extra greasiness. 

Let me know if you love it too! 

Available- Here 

Price- $15.00 $9.00 (on sale!!) [3 oz]

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..