Saturday, July 12, 2014

WOW!! Ice Ball Mold ↓↓


Hey guys, if you love fun stuff, then check out this cool Ice ball mold!♥ Summer is always the right time to play with ice and make cool cocktail drinks!
As it is Ramadan time, we need cold drinks,juice or smoothie to break the fasting with dates! This ice ball mold is perfect to cool the water/drinks and kinda looks fun as well.☺Kids will love it! 




Description
- Original StyloPhora Funnel Included in the Pack! 
- Slow Melting due to Large surface area. 
- Chills your Drinks Faster. 
- Never Dilute your Favourite Drinks Again. 
- Pack of 3 Molds so you Never run out. 
- Re-use molds time and time again.



Not only do these ice balls prevent dilution of your drinks and chill them quickly, They also look Great and add some Class to your favourite Drinks.



- Ice Ball Molds will add Style to Any Drink. 
- Great Ice Breaker at Parties. 
- Create Healthy Juice ice balls for Kids. 
- Great Gift Idea.












My Opinion- 
I loved this cool stuff.At first it was quite difficult to relief the frozen ice from the ball becasue I mistakly overloaded it. But next time it was easy to handle ; i just need to check that I don't overflow it.haha. As you can see I made half moon ice ball, haha!!☺ I used a spoon to relief the ice from the ball. Quite fascinated!! You need a big glass to use this ice, otherwise it's difficult to put it on.Love that it comes with a funnel, so that you can easily pour the wtaer in the ball. Very cute and fun to try and also affordable. I am thinking to make colorful ice balls next time. (Highly recommend it!!) ♥

Available- Here 

Price- $13.97 

Website- Here 



Have a great weekend! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..