Sunday, August 17, 2014

Adovia Pure Shea Butter


Have you guys noticed the weather this week? (WTH!!) It's been raining constantly and it's quite chill here, specially at night.
Damn! Summer is ending soon.
As you might guess, my skin condition is also changing with this fantastic weather (grrr) I have dry skin, so I always suffer from extreme dryness during fall/winter/windy days.
In this week, only one product protects me from the massive dryness of my skin. I have been pleased and enjoyed using the "Adovia Shea Butter"for a few days.
Adovia is one of my favorite brand that I have been using for a quite months already. They never disappoint me with their great products.


Description-

  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
  • 1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage

My Opinion- 
First let me tell you about the packaging! Holy Cow!It's a huge jar!!I wonder if I can ever gonna finish this jar. As you can see, it comes with a [plastic jar- no fancy here.The butter has a very thick consistency. I have received the shade- Ivory. I don't know why they mention about the shade, because it is transparent and it just a body butter that doesn't involve with color!! lol. 


So this is how I use it-- Straightly dive my cleaned fingers into jar, scoop a little bit of this solid butter and rub it on my palm so that it melted into oil and then applied it on my body.  


This is a pure shea body butter I have ever tried.I love that it doesn't contain any additional scents, rather than it has a weird smell which somehow irritates me. But when it absorbed on the skin, you don't smell anything. 

I think its the perfect body butter for my dry skin, because it hydrates and keep my skin moisturized all day long. A little goes a long way.It makes my dry skin so soft and smooth. 

I specially use it on my legs and over the stretch marks area; because those areas are most essential place to use a good body butter . 


Overall, I am fully satisfied (once again!) about this body butter.I highly recommend this to try out specially if you have dry skin like mine. 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $16.00 + Free Shipping

Facebook- Like

Have a great weekend! 
♥ 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..