Friday, August 22, 2014

Girl's Guide- Sieva Stretch Mark Scar Removal Cream || Review


One of my biggest fear was stretch marks and scar on my body. Many girls even boys suffering from stretch marks which some may get depressed and embarrassed! Altough, I really don't care about it now,but prevention is better than cure, right? 
Due to my pregnancy(Last year!) I have got several stretch marks on my arms,hips,legs and boobs(haha so many delicate areas!) My mother always suggest me to use a good cream/oil to prevent stretch marks.But I was kinda hate the scent of those products and avoid it.Later, I realized how stupid I was! I should listen to my mom.A good stretch mark cream/oil will help to minimize/reduce the spot and heal it.

Recently I have received an amazing stretch mark cream to try out. This company is called- "Sieva". It's 4oz plastic jar and contain a lid to prevent any kinda bacteria. The cream is made with all kinda herbal/natural ingredients like shea, cocoa butter, aloevera, olive oil etc.[Read below]



Description
The Affordable New Secret to Beautiful Skin

Are you Tired of those unsightly stretch marks and sagging skin? Imagine the freedom and confidence you'd feel if you had nothing to hide. Finally feeling great about how you look

Stretch marks are a form of scarring caused by the overstretching of skin. This stretching disrupts the normal production of collagen and a scar results.


The Professional's Choice for Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment at Home
-Sieva's advanced formulation helps restore skin and increases the strength of skin by promoting the production of elastin and collagen.

-It penetrates deeply to restore balance and to fight stretch marks in the lower layers of skin where they form and lightens the appearance on top.

-It has Natural Ingredients, Essential Oils, Vitamins, and rich Butters known for stretch mark & scar prevention.

-It will help maintain elasticity of the skin and is free from all harsh chemicals that can damage the skin.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Olive Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide *Organic

Directions
Using a circular motion gently massage onto on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks. Use consistently twice a day to see your best results.



My Opinion- 
As you can read by the title that it is also heal the scar as well.I have got many scars due to my kitchen skill(Haha!!) I am beyond curious to see the result.I have just started using it which is why the result is still showing up. But we will see it soon.One thing I like about this cream, is that- it smell nice, quite remind me orange zest.The scent is similar to the orange facial serum I have tried before.It is moisturizing and hydrating as well. 

If you are looking for the cream to reduce stretch mark / scar, then go ahead and try it. 
I'll be updated the final result after try it out for at least three months.(Remember, it is not gonna give you instant result, so be patient!) 

Available- Amazon  

Price- $24.95  

Cellulite Cream Review- Here





I hope it help you anyway.. Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..