Tuesday, August 5, 2014

La Beaute Pure || Hyaluronic Acid Serum || For Younger Looking Skin


"La beaute Pure" is one of the beauty and skincare brand that I have been using and loved it. You have probably read my previous post about their VitaminC Serum HERE. They are sweet enough to send me another hyaluronic acid serum from their collection which is also great for my skin! 


Description-
The best anti-aging serum is like experiencing a rain forest. Topical hyaluronic acid serum holds up to l000 times its weight in water. It draws water out of the environment and onto the surface of skin for a younger, youthful skin tone.The hyaluronic acid complex is rich enough to instantly infuse moisture giving a plump, smooth radiant glow. Subtle and fresh hyaluronic acid + msm serum with Vitamin C will leave dry and aged skin enjoying moisture.The BEST hyaluronic acid serum is a powerhouse of botanicals that work synergistically for balance to all types of skin.With this anti-wrinkle serum it enhances collagen via hyaluronic acid.
Apply a small amount of hyaluronic acid gel (serum). Young skin will enjoy the serum once a day while mature skin will love the youthful plump skin from twice a day application.

SCIENTIFIC FACTS HYALURONIC ACID-

*HYALURONIC ACID: Collagen production is enhanced: Helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin looking smooth and plump

*FIRMING SERUM: Reintroduces moisture lost in our skin as we age

*HYALURONIC ACID + VITMAIN C: Controls excessive oil

*ANTI-WRINLE SERUM: Restores PH balance keeping skin hydrated and youthful

*HYALURONIC ACID SERUM: Pure serum brings more clarity to the skin and evens out discolorations

*Hyaluronic face serum in botanical form invokes balance in healing in all types of skin imbalances


Ingredients-
98% Naturally Derived /72% Organic Water, Aloe Vera Extract, Witch Hazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived amino acid ), Carrageenan Gum, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservative for extended shelf life), Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin (natural preservative used as an alternative to parabens), Gotu Kola Extract, Horsetail Plant Extract, Geranium Extract, Dandelion Extract. Hyaluronic Acid can be from from rooster comb, the fermentation of yeast vegetable sources (soy or corn, or plant based. Our HA is plant based and is from Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide a native plant of India.

Directions
Apply a small amount of Vegetarian Hyaluronic Acid Serum with fingertips to freshly cleansed face and neck. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Allow time to absorb prior to moisturizer application. Use Hyaluronic Acid Serum daily.


My Opinion- 
Now-a-days I always keep Hyaluronic acid serum on my beauty routine.It has changed my lifestyle since I started using it. If you live in NY, you know how the weather play with us everyday!! Sometimes it's cold / hot / humid and etc. To keep your face healthy and glowing, hyaluronic acid serum is a must!! I have previously used one of this serum from different brand. This one is no difference than others. They all kinda smell same- sweet and rose essence on it. Obviously it is light weighted and clear gel kinda serum.It absorbed well on my skin; basically use it on my clean face.I love that it is not sticky or don't peel off the skin!! It's a nice little bottle comes with a dropper. As you can see they change the packaging which is not bad i guess! 
Overall, I loved and enjoyed using it. I have only started using this serum for a week. I'll be updated soon about my final thoughts!

Available- Amazon  

Price- $18.99 

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..