Monday, August 4, 2014

Mask Monday || FreemanBeauty Charcoal Black Sugar Polishing Mask

Welcome to another "MaskMonday" post. I actually tested this mask the day before eid.It is not a mask; rather you can say, it is a facial scrub.Honestly I have no idea what is black sugar, until now!! You probably knew that I have received this mask from Klout [Details Here


Description
Let’s take it to go!!! Perfect size to take to the gym, on airplanes or drop in your purse!

Pollution…debris…it's a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.

Directions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on for 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2 times a week or as often as needed

Size: 0.5 oz.


My Opinion
Sorry, I didn't post any photos of mine with this mask because i looked so ugly when I took the photos and then I had to delete it, lol!! I am not sure what kind of black sugar it is because previously I have seen white sugar, brown sugar!! I guess after mixing with charcoal, it turns out black!! (who knows!) I know you guys familiar with sugar scrub and it's no difference than that. It smell nice. I used it with wet face so that it didn't irritate my skin. Better massage it with circular motion but little bit slowly. It is kinda sticky but not hard at all. As it's mention as a mask, i waited for 10 minutes with it to see how it works.After cleaning my face with warm water, I feel super cleaned and refreshed! It is a scrub , so that's why I later use my blueberry mask [Review Here] just to give more moisture on my face.  
Overall, I am happy about this scrub. It's affordable and nice scrub for any skin type.

Available- Here 

Price- $1.99 

Facebook- Like 

Previous Post- Barefaced Mud Mask 

Have a great weekend! 


*Powered by Klout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..