Monday, August 11, 2014

Mask Monday || FreemanBeauty Mint-Lemon Clasy Mask

Welcome to my "Mask Monday" post. Yet another "FreemanBeauty" mask I am testing today. This is their another clay mask and it is the mint & lemon flavor. 


Description
Let’s take it to go!!! Perfect size to take to the gym, on airplanes or drop in your purse!

This lemony cool clay mask delivers relief from inflammation caused by breakouts. Clays absorb oils to minimize shine and large pores. Mint and Lemon cool and refresh. Perfect for breakout prone and oily skin.

Directions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.

Size: 0.5 oz.




My Opinion- 
I love any kinda mask whether it's clay/sheet/powder/cream. The mask is kinda looks green, I guess it's for mint!! It is mainly contain lemon flavor. I love it. It's just dry super fast and somehow easy to apply.I used a brush so that I don't messed up everything! I love how it feels on my skin. I waited for 10 minutes although it was already dried out. I used a wet towel to clean my face. After cleaning my face my skin feels so soft and smooth.I know I have dry skin and this mask is not for my skin type, but still I wanna to try this because i do have large pores which i hate mostly. I feel like it does help to minimize  and heal those large pores.It feels so refreshing.I don't think that I will repurchase it again though! It was a nice mask to try at-least. It's great for oily skin-good for hubby☺
I mostly use clay mask on Summer,so don't judge me.Hahaha!! 

Available- Here 

Price- $1.99 

Facebook- Like  


Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..