Hey guys! Hope you are doing fine.
Guess who's excited for a new gadget for the Kitchen!!I have always use my regular knife to cut the garlic but never thought about this helpful tools that makes everything easy to use and save valuable time as well. This garlic press/crusher is quite reminds me my grandma's "Nut Cutter"!! Haha! It's made with pure stainless steel, so I don't need to worry for having rust in it at all. ☺
So, let's see how it looks like below-
Here is the packaging.
When Quality and Convenience Count, Nothing But Propresser Will Do!
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press:
1. It easily minces garlic in one press (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket (Press good sized cloves ... even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands" (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by a LIFETIME Guarantee!
Once you've seen for yourself how handsome is the Propresser Garlic Press, how easy it is to use, how quickly you can clean it, we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!
Imagine... you could be enjoying the robust flavor of minced garlic in all of your favorite dishes - spaghetti, lasagna, risotto, and so much more!
It's cooking time!
I really dislike any kitchen tools that is heavy and give me pain. Surprisingly, this garlic press is light weighted and easy to handle. I used both ways- with garlic-skin or without garlic-skin.And it works either way! It is easy to clean and no mess at all.I love cooking and I have to cook everyday.So this tool is very helpful and I highly recommend this to try out now.
What's your favorite kitchen gadget anyway?
Have a nice weekend!