Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sample Saturday || Lancome Vissionnaire Skin Corrector Serum

Welcome to another "Sample Saturday" post. It's been a while since I write about samples!! 
Today I am testing this mini sample from Lancome.I have received this few months ago from one of the magazines for free.(i forgot the name) And then I completely forget to use it. It is Facial Serum that helps to even the skin tone by minimizing the pores and blemishes, wrinkles etc. Overall, it's an anti-aging serum, you can say. It is quite remind me this one- Here  



Description- 
Our 1st advanced skin corrector.
Wrinkles*, pores* and evenness.

Much more than a wrinkle-corrector, our 1st skin perfecting serum with LR2412 to visibly correct wrinkles*, pores* and uneven skin texture.

Our vision of skin perfection. One out of two women tempted by a cosmetic procedure decided to postpone it.**

LR 2412: Internationally patented.***

*Clinical study
** After 4 weeks of consumer use. Consumer evaluation of women aged 35 to 49 years tempted by hyaluronic acid, laser or chemical peeling. Results not equal to a medical procedure.
*** Patented in France, EU, Spain; US patents pending.

Benefits
The first advanced skin corrector with [LR 2412 4%].

In 4 weeks, wrinkles*, pores* and unevenness are visibly corrected. 

Clinically proven on all skin tones**.

* Clinical study.
**Multi-ethnic study –test conducted on the 6 Fitzpatrick phototypes

Ingredients
AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYSILICONE-11, DIMETHICONE, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ADENOSINE, ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRAHYDROJASMONIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANC




My Opinion
It's a tiny sample which is why I couldn't tell the final result though. I think this serum is good for dry/normal skin.The formula feels oily and have shimmer on it; slightly in a pink tone. When I applied it on my face, my skin was glowing for the shimmer I guess. It hydrates and moisturized well but in the other hand, my skin feels so greasy which somehow irritates me in Sunny day. 
Although it's a tiny sample but I do love the packaging on their website.(comes in a blue bottle!) It has a moderate perfume scent on it like a rose petal.It's kinda expensive, so I don't think I'll buy it though. 
Overall, it was nice sample to try out. And I think it's great to use during Winter.Make sure to try out the sample first if you wish. 

Available- Lancome 

Price- $69.00 

Instagram- Follow  

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..