Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sample Saturday || Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo-Conditioner

Hey Guys! Welcome to "Sample Saturday" post.☺ 
Today I have shampoo and conditioner sample to try out.I have received this sample few days ago.It was a nice size for three washes!! As you guys know, I have colored hair, so a good color treated shampoo and conditioner is must for me. 


Description
Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid,  Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo and conditioner  helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*. 

*When using the system of COLORLAST Shampoo and Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

●Low pH shampoo-conditioner  for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
●Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
●Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair

My Opinion- 
I love orchid flower, and when i saw it I thought it would work for my hair. But unfortunately it didn't do that. When I was washing my hair,i can see that the color was removing from my hair after using this shampoo.So, this is how my hair color faded away which I do not want from this shampoo!! It didn't protect my hair color!!! Although it's a nice shampoo for regular hair. Smell nice and foamy as usual. I have straight fine hair, so if I use a good conditioner, my hair turns into super soft, smooth and touchable. After using this conditioner, it wasn't so soft as i thought it would be!! It's an average kinda conditioner as well. 
Overall, I am not so satisfy about this shampoo and conditioner. I can't trust this brand for my dyed hair!! I won't recommend it but you can try their sample atleast. Who knows it can works for you!! 

Previous Post- Here  

Have a nice weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..