Sunday, August 10, 2014

Smiley360 Mission- NEW ARM & HAMMER™ TRULY RADIANT™

Hope you guys are doing fine.Recently  I have received another Smiley360 Mission and it is about the "New Arm & Hammer" toothpaste and toothbrush collection. 
I am mostly excited for this mission about this new "Spin-brush" although, it's not my favorite brand.

As you can see, for this mission I have received two products to try. 

  • Arm&Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste 
  • Arm&Hammer Truly Radiant Deep Clean SpinBrush 


Toothpaste Description- 
There’s a lot of talk about teeth whitening these days, but a radiant smile is so much more than that. This revolutionary new toothpaste does much more than just whiten, it goes beyond the surface to strengthen, clean and repair tooth enamel for a radiant smile in just 5 days!

  • Whitens, strengthens and repairs tooth enamel
  • Unique formula combines pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda, Active Calcium, Fluoride and Peroxide
  • Clinically proven to beautify teeth
  • Restores gloss and luster
  • Removes stains better than the leading whitening toothpaste



SpinBrush Deep Clean Battery Tooth Brush Description- 
Unlike ordinary brushes, our new Truly Radiant™ battery-powered toothbrush is designed to give you the brilliant whitening you want, and the deep cleaning you need for a beautiful, more radiant smile, guaranteed or your money back.


  • Elongated all-access bristles
  • Removes 100% more plaque
  • Removes 5X more hard-to-reach plaque
  • Dual-Action brush head
  • Special bristles designed to whiten teeth
  • Fraction of the cost of competitive rechargeable brushes




My Opinion- 
I personally dislike the smell of baking powder.& this Arm& Hammer toothpaste is completely smell like baking powder!! This is the one reason I avoid this toothpaste! I have yellow ugly teeth; so I  always prefer extra whitening toothpaste with the regular one. My brother-in-law actually used the sensitive one for him.He really likes it.This one is mainly for whitening your teeth.It is fully chemicalised toothpaste which is not good for pregnant/breast feeding women. But other than that anyone can use it.
Let's talk about the toothbrush- I told you already that I was mainly excited for this spin-brush. I usually use the OralB Battery toothbrush-the regular one. As you can see, it looks so big and it is so heavy!! It has already contain battery so you don't need to worry. As it is a spin-brush,it does spin really well and help to clean your teeth nicely. I like this brush except it's really heavy and somehow i feel uncomfortable with that. I wish they could make it light weighted. 
Overall, I have mixed feeling about these Radiant collection.It's my own personal preference, so i am not sure if you gonna like it or not. 



Don't forget to brush your teeth twice daily♥ 




Have a nice and wonderful weekend! 
Smile♥


*“I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.”
http://h5.sml360.com/-/1ood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..