Monday, August 18, 2014

Unboxing - Ipsy August 2014 [Baby Version]

Happy Monday everyone!
The most amazing thing about getting Ipsy bag this month is unboxing with my baby niece!☺
I have received my bag on Saturday but I thought to try all the products (mostly) first to post it on my blog.
This month's theme is about "Beauty Schooled" which indicate to get ready for the school.
This month they sent mostly miniature items which looks pale! I do love the bag though, it's so cute and matched well with the theme.Yellow in white polka dot-perfect!!♥


Look, even she loves it!
P.S.- Don't forget to watch her video and how she unboxed Ipsy,Haha! Remarkable![Link Below]




Let's see Peekaboo..


So I have received five items this month.

  1. Absolute Lip Balm- Grape Scent 
  2. Dr. Brandt Primer 
  3. Urban Decay Mascara 
  4. Coastal Scents- Blush Duo 
  5. Lord & Berry Eye Pencil 




Honestly, when I saw this on my bag, i wasn't happy but after tried it out, I am loving it so much. It's so smooth on the lips and smell so nice.It has a bit glitter on it, which I don't mind at all.And the packaging is obviously cute♥ This is the grape scent, I have received. Some people might get the apple one! I wonder how it is!!



Dr.Brandt Primer  really does what it says; minimizes the appearance of pores and creates a smooth canvas for makeup. Great stuff!


I love getting mini items from "Urban Decay" Yeah!! Although, I am not so excited to get mascara again, but the brush is so smooth on the lashes! I love it. My eyes poped out well after using it.





Here is the cute sample of "Coastal Scents Forever Blush Duo. I love the color and it looks pretty chicks too!Combining these two colors, it gives a massive glow! Unfortunately I forgot to take the photos!! 


"Lord & Berry" eye pencil is just like a black regular eye pencil. I like it. It's a very tiny sample and it's deep black; looks perfect for me. I love to smudge it a little bit so that it creates a smokey look. Honestly I am not a fan of pencil liner anymore because you need to sharp it and we don't have time for that. But once in a while, you must have one. 


So. that's all I have received this month.I am not gonna say it's disappointed but It was okay to get different items each month. I look forward to see some exciting stuff next month.


Here is the video of my niece- She loves makeup a lot. Everyday, she insist me to let her apply makeup, haha! 

Available- Ipsy  [Referral link]

Price- $10.00 + Free Shipping 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..