Thursday, September 25, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Dead Sea Soap || Review

Well, Adovia is one of my favorite brand from beginning! Loving their products a lot. I think this is my 2nd soaps from this company and obviously my expectation was high until I tried out. 
This is a sulfur soap that is great for acne/oily skin and so on. I was basically wanted it for my brother,becuase he is currenlty sufferring from cyst kinda acne and has oily skin. 
Unfortunately he wasn't like it at all. It smell kinda bad (not so pleasant!!) I was surprise after hearing that , cause their products mostly smell nice!! And it's kinda make his skin dry and patchy which is not good for Fall/Winter!! I think Sulfur soap is not good for his skin.Let me know if you try this soap before! 



Available- Amazon 

Price- $10.00 

Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..