Tuesday, September 9, 2014

August Empties [2014]

Here I am with my "August Empty" post for you guys!☺ I am a little late cause I have been so busy (still I am !!) these days and couldn't manage to focus on blogging;after all it's just my hobby, you know! 
So, let's dig into my trash can! 


Vitabath Body Washes [Review Here]- I have enjoyed using these mini body washes and I am still using some other scents as well.You'll definitely gonna see more empties next month. 
Castor Oil- One of my favorite oil ! Castor oil is good for hair growth.
Adovia Mineral Serum [Review Here]- Loved it so much. It smell amazing. 
BBW Hand Soap- [Review Here] The best hand soap ever! I am definitely gonna buy more scent.
FreemanBeauty Foot Cream- this foot cream is horrible.Dry me out like crazy! 


Simple Moisturizer- [Review Here] enjoyed using this cream. It's good for day or night. 
Loreal Conditioner- It came with the hair color box, loved it (hehe) 
Ahava Serum- It didn't do anything on my skin.It's expensive and not worth it at all. 
Apothederm Serum- [Review Here] It's one of the horrible serum I have ever tried. Do Not Recommend it. 
BFR Cosmetics- It's an empty package though. 


Biolage Shampoo & Conditioner- It is a nice scented shampoo and conditioner.Used only once time so I don't know how good it is. It seems like regular shampoo though.
FreemanBeauty Foot Balm- it's a balm but dry me out. Not worth it. 
Garnier Hair Oil leave-in-treatment- Very nice scent and a hilarious leave in treatment for frizzy hair. 
FreemanBeauty Clay Mask- [Review Here] It's a nice mask. 
Merlot Moisturizer- [Review Here] Unfortunately this sample has no cream inside, LOL 


SOme more empty box- colgate toothpaste, Loreal men eye roller, garlic press, adovia moisturizer and eye cream, Nature Republic Cotton Pad


SO that's all my empties for this month. It's kinda fun to collect all empties, isn't it? 
Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..