Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall/Winter Care- Adovia Facial Moisturizer Review


The weather is playing again- too much humidity;result- can't breathe, hot flush! Ughh!! Can you believe it- I am writing this winter care post, while sweating like crazy! 
Anyway, as you can realize, Fall is already knocking our door and the weather is rapidly changing.It basically first react on my skin like dryness,flaky , dull skin, etc. 
The best way to keep my skin moisturized and hydrates is to use a good moisturizer cream/lotion (along with drinking lots of healthy foods and water!) 
Recently Adovia sent me another day cream from their collection.I am big fan of this brand.Their products are amazing and I am kinda addicted of their skincare products as well. They never disappoint me. I am always thrilled to try out their products.Let's read below for details. 




Description
THE MOISTURIZER: Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daily face moisturizer. Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals from Dead Sea Salt for natural moisture balance. Contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that lasts all day.
THE BENEFITS: Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow". Great moisturizer for men and women.
HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
THE COMPANY: Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been producing skin care products for ten years with thousands of satisfied customers and a proven track record. Our formulation experts specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. Our products are 100% CRUELTY FREE and Never Tested on Animals.




My Opinion- 
Have you ever tried winter snow cream? Then you may understand how this Adovia cream is.It has very thick consistency that somehow irritate me  during Summer / in too much humid. When I use it in this hot atmosphere, I was sweating like crazy! I will recommend this to use it only in Fall/ Winter season.Because it is an amazing cream that prevent dryness!! It is also good for makeup base as well.(sounds great) 
All Adovia products smell same (through shampoo to creams etc) Somehow this scent reminds me those cheap branded products!! I don't like it.However I like that it hydrates and moisturized well.Good for dry skin. 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $25.95

What's your favorite moisturizer for winter/fall? 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..