Friday, September 19, 2014

Foodie Friday || Coconut Pudding || Dieting??!!

It's been a long time, since I have written a post for "Foodie Friday"!! [So busy!!] 

Last week, i bought a coconut milk can but some of my family member don't allow to drink it.So , I decided to make something different. I found this "Coconut Pudding" recipe on you tube! It is so easy like a button! And a great treat for myself [guilty pleasure!] ♥ 
To make this pudding, all you need are 5 ingredients!! 
Here are the list- 

  1. Coconut milk- 1 can  
  2. Corn starch -2/3 cup
  3. Milk - 1 cup
  4. Sweetener- 1/2 cup 
  5. Salt - 1 pinch 

It looks like a jelly pudding.Taste so good!! SO tropical coconuty!♥♥ I am sure you'll love it. 
I am definitely gonna try again!!  

I love Strawberry smoothie!! 


Candies!!♥ 



MMmm...Ice-cream sandwich is always my favorite! What about you?



Dieting what!!??- 
Haha!! after seeing all those fatty foods, you must be laughing why the hell I am talking about diet!?? Well, I have tried the "one week diet" and later then I feel like it's not for me.I should follow the one year process at least! 
I am a night owl!☺ So my food habit is kinda different than others!
Here is my regular food chart-
Lunch/breakfast- 1 cup rice, vegetables 1/2 cp, fish/meat- 1/2 cp, tea- 1/2 cp, salad, lots of water.
Dinner- Noodles/ cookie/Sometimes nothing. 
Here is my 1 week diet chart- 
Breakfast/lunch- 2 slice bread with nutella, salad,tea-1/2 cp, lots of water.
Dinner- one cup fruits(any) 
In the mean time i drinks lots of water. 

So, then i realize that there is not so difference between these two chart, so what's the point of calling it dieting!!?? 
Oh, and i loose only 3 lb for a week! ☺
 ◘◘◘So, screw Diet & eat whatever you want◘◘◘ 

That's it for today! 
Stay Hungry and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..