Saturday, September 6, 2014

Insta-Natural Makeup Remover Oil Cleanser || Review


I love oil cleanser to remove makeup easily and also because it is great for my dry skin. Insta-Natural is one of my favorite brand you probably seen that I have tried so many beauty and skincare products from this company. This is one of the new products that I was lucky to try out.
I have great expectation form this brand but somehow this time I wasn't so impressed. Let's read below to find out the reason.




Description-
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Banish Dirt, Grime & Makeup From Your Face...

After a long day out and about, there still may be dozens of things to do between stepping through your front door and hopping into bed. However don't let your beauty routine slow you down. Speed up and simplify your nighttime beauty regime with the addition of our Facial Oil Cleanser.

The Product
Massage a small amount of the soothing facial wash into your skin to instantly eliminate dirt, grime and makeup. Its gentle yet reviving formula is strong enough to tackle eye makeup (even mascara), yet delicate enough to not remove natural oils from the skin.


The Results
This dual-action energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores as well as nourish your skin to nurture and moisturize, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed.

Best of all, InstaNatural's Facial Oil Cleanser is all natural and made from organic ingredients, so you don't have to worry about harsh or abrasive chemicals being used on your skin.


Ingredients
Key Ingredients are as follows: Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Hemp Oil, Tamanu Oil, and Seabuckthorn Oil.


My Opinion-
You know how much I love oil cleanser, because it helps to remove all the makeup/dirt from your skin without making your skin dry/flaky. Their packaging is always cute. It comes in a glass bottle and pump applicator.This oil cleanser is mainly for removing makeup.It helps to melt all the heavy makeup easily. When you pump it, you'll get a decent amount of oil that you need. I have to pump few times, depends on your makeup/face.It is a nice scented oil (Smell amazing!) Very soothing and refreshing. I love how it melted all my makeup easily.I mostly love to clean my eye makeup with this oil cleanser. However I am slighlty dissappointed about it.It does melted the makeup but it'll make the skin so greasy even after cleaning the face with wet clothes.To remove the makeup completley from my face, I have to use a good face wash to clean it up.(It helps to melted the maekup but can't remove it from the face!!) I want a good oil cleanser that remove my makeup without greasiness.What's the point of using another cleanser after using it??
I won't recommedn it though!
One of my favorite cleanser is from The body shop.It won't make my skin greasy at all. And even I don't need to rewash after that!
It's fancy bottle but it's not for me. Let me know if you tried it too.

Available- Amazon

Price- $19.95

Have a nice weekend!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..