Monday, September 29, 2014

Mask Monday || InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


What's the best way you treat yourself on a home spa day?? COme join with me and enjoy a beautiful hair mask spa day☺ I am a huge fan of hair mask since childhood- my mom used to put homemade mask like raw egg, bean paste and etc on my hair and I enjoyed it a lot.(ahh!! i miss those glorious days!) Since moving to NY, it's hard to do such a thing. We always need a good instant hair mask on a home spa day.I have recently bleached my hair which you might already seen here, so you can guess how important it is for me to use a good hair mask to prevent damage.I am recently testing some hair masks and InstaNatural is one of it! I have been a big fan of Insta natural since the beginning and I was beyond excited to try out their new Argan oil hair mask. 




Description
Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5


AAAOOAH!! The scent makes me drooling!!!

It's hard to brush my hair by holding the camera! Haha


My Opinion- 
Holy Moly!! It's a huge jar!!! I am happy to see a big jar full with goodness!! As you can see, it's very thick and creamy mask. I have to smell it first.Yup!! i was drooling!! It smell like full jar of kid's vitamin syrup!! I can bear the scent as long as it gives the benefit for my hair! A few coats are enough for my hair.I usually apply it during my bath time.After shampooing my hair, i put the mask on hair and waited for 10 minutes to do it's magic.And Voala-- my air feels so smooth, touchable and breathable!!♥ I use this mask once a week to boost my hair more. 
If you feel like your hair needs some extra vitamin-wash, then go ahead try this out. 


Price- $16.97

Available- Amazon

Tumblr- Follow[be my friend☺] 

Have a nice spa day!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..