Tuesday, September 23, 2014

REDBOOK + L’Oréal Paris Happy Hour House Party ♥

It is always exciting to get houseparty kit, you know! Recently I have received an amazing kit from Loreal Paris and Redbook magazine. WOoHoo! 
I can't actually show you my party pictures/videos because the people I have invitedfor the party, they don't wanna show up in public (ahh!! camera shy, you know!) But I can show you what i have received in my kit and some details about it. 



Tons of stuff! WHat I have received-

  • Loreal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Eye Treatment (full size and tons of samples)
  • Revitalift Miracle Blur Intstant Smoothing Cream (tons of samples) 
  • Loreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick (tons of) [Review Here] 
  • Loreal Paris Total repairs Shampoo & Conditioner (tons of samples) 
  • Loreal Paris Triple Resist Shampoo & Conditioner (tons of samples)
  • Redbook Magazine 
  • Tons of coupons 

















Last but not the list-- lots of coupons and The Redbook Magazine! Make sure to subscribe !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..