Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sample Saturday || Exuviance Skincare

Welcome to my "Sample Saturday" post! I know I have been skipping my Saturday post lately due to my lack of time! Finally I am back with another review post.
It's about a new brand that I have never heard about it.It's called "Exuviance" and they were sweet enough to send me some samples to try out.This brand is mainly focus on anti-aging products like serum,creams,oils ,masks etc. 
I am pretty much happy about the result.This company won't dissappoint you, I promise!!☺ 
What they sent me- 

  • OptiLight Essential Serum
  • Evening Restorative Complex [lotion] 
  • Peeling Pad (Review coming soon!) 




Let's talk about the serum first. It comes with a pretty nice mini bottle with pump applicator. I am using this serum for 2 weeks already and still left a lot to finish it!! As you can see it's like other regular serum- kinda watery. I apply it all over my face  and neck after washing with cleanser.It has a  strong weird scent- Kinda reminds me Homeopathic medicine ;which is not so cool!! But I love how it refreshen my face! It absorbed fast and feels good.Two drops is enough for my entire face and neck!!It makes the skin really soft and touchable!! Seriously!! 
  


This loiton is my favorite one now. It just the perfect face lotion for my dry skin.Not so sticky or dry. It has a green tone on it.It smell nice like a fresh green apple!!and very refreshing.I can already feel that my skin looks brighter and radiant!! IDK may be for these serum and loiton!! 



Overall, I love it specially the lotion. you must try this and am sure you gonna love it . 
I'll be reviewing about the peel pad this Monday! 

Learn More - Here 

Available- Exuviance | Ulta 

Price- $120- $77 


Thanks for reading.. 

*Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..