Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel || Review

It's almost Spring time, but we still have the Summer-mojo (admit it!) During Summer, I guess 90% people mostly involve with shaving! [10% people are lazy like me, haha] Last week, I have got an amazing campaign from Crowdtap!! (woohoo!!!)  And it is the Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shaving Gel!!♥♥  I mostly skip shaving my legs because of those burnt/cut/ irritating skin- I bear after shaving!! No one like the irritating burning pain through out the week, right? 
I think the most important things that we need to get rid of burnt/cut skin are a good shaving gel and a good razor. I am beyond excited about this shaving gel from Skintimate. No more stealing hubby's shaving gel, Hahaha!!! I have to admit I need to use my hubby's shaving gel for a better shave every single time!! Thank Goodness, Skintimate is amazing and specially for women!!♥ It is a perfect shaving gel that a girl need in her life! 





It is so foamy and little goes a long way! It's smell amazing- fruity floral scented!!! Now I don't need to worry for frugal cut at all. It goes smoothly and give me a clean , smooth shaving. It is very moisturizing and hydrating at a same time. Now I don't scare to shave anymore.I am regularly shaving and get ready anytime I want. If you are not using it then you are  missing the whole fun of shaving moment! Haha!! 

Shaving at night is essential for me and I do it once a week! 



Look, how foamy it is!



Cleaned and smooth shaving is a key of happiness!☺


Yup, I do shave my hands also because I am a total pack of Teddy-bear! Haha!! Just kidding, I am so hairy person, I have to keep shaving almost everything haha! [except my face though!]


So, crowdtap want me to add a fruit with the Skintimate and I found Grapefruit in my fridge! Let's eat it now!☺


Available- at any local store. 

Instagram- Follow  

Let me know if you like a fruity tutti shaving day. 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..