Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sunday Trip || OOTD || Fun || Hair || Romance

It's the month of September and you can guess that we are visiting a lot of farm lately!! Last Sunday we went to the Davis Farm (Here) and it was really fun to have a mini date with hubby. This Sunday we went to the Lawrence Orchards Farm which is my favorite farm since I have moved to NY. This is my 2nd visit to this farm. I went to this farm first time in two years ago!!This time we went with whole family and with some few friends group, although i am not going to add them bkoz of privacy! 

It was a nice warm and cold weather that day!! It's a big farm with lots of production of vegetables/fruits etc. You can also see horse, goats, chicken,dogs,ducks. Common fruits are- apples, peaches, grapes, corn, strawberries, plum, etc. 


Dress- Gifted by mom (salwar Kameez)  I love love love to wear salwar kameez In Summer no matter where I am!



These grapes are so yummy! 


The black one is kinda sour!!








with my sister in law and niece.


The view is so beautiful to refresh your mind and soul!♥



Kid's park is great as well.!


Pumpkin! 


This horse is so friendly! 






 Time for a makeover ! My all time favorite Revlon Lip Butter! So moisturizing!  



Always busy to snap!!! 

I hate this Mani though! eeekkk...


Little Romance through out the day! ♥ I forced him to wear green matching tshirt with me! I knew that he couldn't deny that! ♥♥ I have to admit that he had lot of patient to take all my photos! haha! ☺


Sweet hubby picking up flower for my hair .! Awww.. ♥




How I look! ♥ Finally I have learnt how to do front braid! Haha!! Need to practice a lot!! It wasn't so good but I atleast did it☺ Haha!! What do you guys think ? 




Am I the only one who tk a lot of photos!! ☺






So, that's all for today! See you guys next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..