Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Eid Mini Haul

Haven't even done any Eid preparations yet but i was collecting my eid haul for the post.Well, it's another mini haul as I do not want to waste money to buy unnecessary stuff. 
You know, WnW lipsticks are so addictive and I guess noone can deny that! Guilty pleasure-- more lipsticks.Dark shades are back with Fall, so I grab some colors eeeee!!  


Let me know, which one is your favorite!☺


 Mmm.. more lippy??...Nop just one☺  NYX macaron lipstick- shade is violet .. It's not so dark but I still love it . 



 Fuel cleaner and belt conditioner for our baby car☺ Must have !


 A cheap boring photo frame.I am preparing for my USCIS test, so I have to gather some photos too. In this digital life, who need photo frame, tell me!! BTW, wish me luck for the test!☺


I don't like trident gum but hubby bought it..eeee I will miss my orbit gumm!!!! 



More candies muhaha- Halloween is coming!!! ALthough I don't celebrate it but I love to give candies to the kids.It's so fun! 


Anne Klein shoes.It's really pretty.


Cookie!! 


New hair color from Loreal paris. Going to apply it before Eid☺


Water flosser- Needed one so badly!!


Last year I bought so many dresses that I havent yet wear them , that's why didn't buy any new one for this eid! 

To be honest with you guys, I don't like to be in here. I miss those eid days in my country with family a lot. We had so much fun and it cannot be replaced. 
Anyway guys, don't forget to share your eid haul with me! You know I would love to see yours☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..