Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion For Fall Skincare

I love lotion, you love lotion, everyone love lotion- no defence. But have  you ever tried Vitamin-C lotion? Umm-- not me.I have used vitamin c serums but never actually heard about lotion!!! Or maybe I am the dumbest one to say that!!  
SO, it's a new skincare product for me once again from"Foxbrim" brand. Their products are pretty much similar to the other brand like insta natural but very unique though.
So let me show you what it is. 


Product- Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion 

Price- $17.75 

Shop- Amazon  

Description
Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea

What I Think- 

  • Nice packaging.
  • Love it
  • Kinda costly for the size
How It Looks/Feels- 
As you can see,  the packaging is quite similar to their other products.Nothing to fancy here but I love it anyway. Anything comes in a pump applicator is good for me. It looks like regular whitish lotion you know. The scent is citrusy but not so strong. It absorbed well on my body and feels smooth all day long. Feels refreshing as well. 

Result- It feels good and hydrates , moisturise at a same time. I am not gonna lie-- I think it's good for normal-oily skin. I love the scent and love how moisturizing it is. But for the price tag I feel like it's kinda expensive! You know there are other lotions in the drugstore which are super affordable and easy to find. 



Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..