Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gloomy Eid AND OOTD

Eid Mubarak everyone!!☺☺♥♥♥ It's the 6th day since the Eid is over! I was so busy to write on my blog.It was a boring and rainy day and hubby was busy for kurbani!! we basically went outside/visited friends and family house at night.

Jewelry-- who doesn't love it? 


Dress with the old golden belt and matching Betsey Johnson clutch☺ ANother pink dress that hubby chose last year when we were in BD. It's so loose and huge which is why I need a belt to wear it. 


Matching nail-- bad choice!! 

Sorry, my camera is terrible to focus!! 


Henna is a must, you know!!☺  


The night before, I had to prepare hair color for hubby!! It's just natural black!! 


EId-Gifts for kids.Ugly packaging but those cartoon sticker just saved the day! Haha! I packed lots of candies inside.


Morning makeover..I was so tired though! And my bleached hair.


Last month, I bought these funky tools to curl my hair!! I never used it beofre so I didn't know the result until then!! It created monster curls--all I can say!! You can see the result below; so keep rolling ! 

You know what to do when you have ugly background!! 

OOTD !! I should learn at least how to pose;lol! 



My friend did my henna here!!





With hubby ! As you can see I am super shorty! ☺ 



Kids wanna to take piks with me,so sweet! ♥


On Eid day we wore pink!lol... 


More kids available here.


FLowers 



That's it--my boring eid ended like that!! 
See you on next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..