Sunday, October 19, 2014

Insta-Natural Stretch Mark And Scar Cream || Review





Price- $21.95 [On Amazon] 

Key Ingredients:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Cocoa Butter
+ Rosehip Oil
+ Mango Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Evening Primrose Oil

What I Think- 

  1. Worth The splurge 
  2. Easy to use 
  3. Cute packaging. 
  4. Love it
  5. Feels great 
How It Looks & Feels- 
The cream comes in a huge plastic bottle.They change the cover as well and I love it too. It comes in a pump applicator which makes it easy to use.  The formula of the cream is not so thick and it has oils too that you have to blend while applying the cream. Well, I am also impressed about the scent too!!♥ I have tried other brand's stretch marks cream and they all kinda smell weird somehow.Surprisingly, this cream has light and soothing scent which is a plus point for me.It feels wonderful on the skin and absorb fast too! Not greasy or oily at all!! 

How To Use It- 
Apply twice a day or as needed. 

The Result- 
As I have mentioned above that I love it,now you must be wondering to know about the result! Well, it's been two weeks I have tried it,and still in the process for the final result. All I can say that it is so moisturising and hydrating that I almost forgot that it's a scar cream!! It does helps to diminish the scar/strech marks. I can already feels like it's fading those ugly scar (Hips don't lie!!) I am not gonna tell you that it will vanish it just as you think. Patient is the only thing that we can count right now!! Haha!! 
I have received it as a sample but I would happily purchase it in future as well. Highly recommend it too! 




Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..