Monday, October 13, 2014

Mask Monday || FreemanBeauty Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub

Once again testing Freemanbeauty products for "Mask Monday" post! 
This is one of the brand where you can find very affordable skin care products, although I am not so craving about their products. Some are good, some are bad  but I don't mind to try out at least! 
So, I have been thinking about to use this scrub since i got it.Finally got the time to try out. 
This is their Feeling Beautiful collection- Pink Grapefruit Exfoliating Facial Scrub. 


 Description- 
Let’s take it to go!!! Perfect size to take to the gym, on airplanes or drop in your purse!

This non-abrasive scrub with Pink Grapefruit bursts onto skin, sloughing off dead skin cells that make skin look dull. Massage gentle Microbeads over face and neck for a revitalizing, deep-cleansing exfoliation session that promotes healthy cell renewal. Perfect for all skin types.

Directions: APPLY to damp face and neck, avoiding eyes. Rinse with warm water.

Size: 0.5 oz.


My Opinion- 
As you can see it's pink!!♥ And it does smell like fresh grapefruit!!☺ It has tiny miny beads which is soft enough for my face.WHen you scrub it on the face, it'll exfoliate well and enhance the skintone! It's not foamy though. The funny part is that it's not going to remove anything from your face,Hahaha!! My skin still felt oily and didn't even clean those pores. So what it just did?- It felt so refreshing!!--- That's it! Haha! I love that it didn't dry out,i guess it's good for all skin type! It's a large sample for my enitre face and neck,becuse I only need a tiny bit of it.It is still in my bath tub and I am using it evry time I take shower! I won't buy it again though! 

Price- $1.99 

Available- Here  

Facebook- Like [Be my friend!] 


Have you tried this scrub before? Lemme know! 
♠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..