Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sample Saturday || Aveda Smooth Infusion Hair Straightening Cream

Yesss!! "Sample Saturday" hair post!!!!!!I have been reading so many good reviews about this "Aveda Smooth Infusion" hair straightening cream recently. Then I feel so confused that why on an earth they are loving it??!! (oops.... a little judgement from me!!) I actually received this sample 2 months ago and hard to get a chance to try out.You know my hair is already straight.So I barely need this kinda product for my hair.Finally I decided to straighten my hair with an iron (lol) and try out this cream!! It comes in a little tube which I really love about it.You know you can reuse it later!! So, it just looks like a white creamy infusion and the thing i hate about it is the scent!! It smell so bad.I almost hate all the hair products that smell stinky!! It does help to straighten my hair well and they claim that - "After 5 consecutive applications of naturally straight, hair will stay straight for up to 3 washes." I don't know, may be but I have no intend to try this again as it smell bad!! Sorry Aveda!! This cream is mainly for curly hair, so if you have curly/wavy hair, give this a try.Who knows you might like it!! 


 Look, how creamy it is!!


Is it good to iron your fine hair when you're in a farm!!??Lemme know!


Price- $26 (5 oz)

Available- Aveda  

My Hair Type- Fine,Straight,bleached!

Instagram- Follow (be my friend☺) 



Have a nice weekend and avoid smoking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..