Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sample Saturday || Garnier Sample Box From Target

Hey guys, Welcome to "Sample Saturday" post. Last month I have received a nice sample box from Target that's full with Garnier samples! I thought they'd send me one sample but looks like it's full with other new samples as well. Big thumbs up for that!! 


There are 4 samples in the box- 

  • Ultra Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector 
  • 5 Sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother 
  • Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Noursih 
  • Garnier Oil Cleanser 


Ultra-Lift Skin Corrector- It has SPF20 and it feels like a facial sunscreen, you know. It's a pretty good size sample.It's smell nice too! I mostly use it under the makeup. 

5Sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother- OMG!! I can't believe how awesome this primer is!! Total Dupe for the Benefit primer!! I am so glad to try this out. It smoothes the skin instantly!! Just what it is claim for!! I am 200% sure that everyone gonna love it!! I am definitely gonna buy the full size next time.It feels so soft on the skin!! Just amazing!!Does blur your skin in a second and i keep touching my face cause it feels so soft and smooth!!Haha!!  

Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil- It's a leave-in treatment oil. Makes my hair so smooth and smell so nice! I am probably going to buy the full size as well. It's great for frizzy hair.

Garnier Oil Cleanser- I have already tried it.Review Here  Let me finish my other oil cleanser and then I'll buy this one☺ It's affordable and great for removing makeup!

Overall, among all the samples, my favorite one is the 5sec blur primer ! It's the best !!
Let me know if you try anything from this box! 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..