Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Empties [2014]

Finally September empties are here.Time to trash those empties! 


Renewal Nail Remover- From rite aid. 
Mouthwash- Dr. recommend it for hubby. 
The Body Shop Blossom Body Lotion- It is the lychee scented one. Loved it. 


The body shop Tea-Tree Collection- lotion, cleanser, toner and the oil. it's their mini size kit. 


Vitabath Body washes- I loved all of it. 


Apothederm Stretch Mark Lotion- Hate it.Didn't do anything.

NR Samples- Toner and serum. I got skin  irritation from these samples.


HangTen tanning oil- I don't use tanning products.As you can see it's full and am tossing it. Hehehe. 
Foxbrim Hyaluronic Serum- Review Here


NYC Nail Polish- I bought this in 2009! hahaha!! 
Pixi LipBalm- At first I hated to see it on my ipsy bag [Here] But later I did like it and constantly used it. It does give you tint on the lips!!♥
Chapstick- Who doesn't love it? 


NR Snail Solution Mask- Good mask. Review coming soon. 
Eslor Lifting Mask- OMG! this is a peeling mask and slightly it has green pigment and It does refresh my skin which is noticeable. 


 Lancome Serum- review Here
Fresh Lotus Lotion- loved it. From Here  
Vichy Serum- Still sing it and really nice serum.Review Here 
Tatcha Cream- very luxurious facial cream. 
Merlot Night Cream- It was expired! 
NR Sunblock Lotion- Kinda oily. 
Eucerin Loiton- Good lotion. 


Loreal Conditioner- Loved using it. It was from the color box. Here 
Fekkai 3 Minute Mask- Loved it. 


All the empty packet:
Lever Soap Bar- A basic soap for every bathroom must have. 
Puresol Konjac Sponge- Review Here still using it.  
Hikari Lipstick- the color is gorgeous from Ipsy [Here


BIC Razor- Loved using it. Review Here 
Henna- The old one here. 

So, that's all I have finished this  month. Let me know about yours.☺
Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..