Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spice That You Need In Your Kitchen Now-- Jiva Organic Cumin Seed

One of the common spice that you'll find in our kitchen is - Cumin Seed. It is a must for me cause we are Asian, hell love spicy food almost everyday. 


 Product- Jiva Organic Cumin Seed

Price- $6.98 ( $1/oz) 

Shop-Amazon 





Description
Ridiculously good quality certified USDA organic whole cumin seeds
High Purity, Intense Aroma, and Great taste
NO salt, NO MSG, NO GMO, NO Ethylene Oxide (ETO) treatment, NON-Irradiated
All Natural, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
Packed in a resalable bag and then completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination
Packed in a resealable bag and then completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination


My Opinion
I use it in every curry recipe. It's organic, affordable and makes food tasty. As you can see the shape of this seed is very long and nice spicy scent, lol. I personally like powder cumin seed while cooking, so in that case all I did is use a blender to make it powder, Haha! 


Have a great meal. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..