Sunday, October 26, 2014

Winter Care- Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturiser Cream || Review


Today I am writing about my favorite winter care cream from "Adovia" brand.You might heard several posts about  this brand!! I have been enjoyed a lot using their various products. No doubt I love this brand a lot.I am once again lucky enough to get a chance to try out their "Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturiser Cream" which also a great product. 
Winter time means extra care for my skin and body.I have super dry skin and you may know that people who have dry skin, get wrinkles at the very first time of their age unless they take care well. 
Although, I don't see any wrinkles yet on my face (you know, I naturally have childish look & skin!!) but I do make sure to care properly even in every step of my life. So, I have tried this anti-wrinkle cream for a week already and Yes I love it!!


Product- Adovia Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturiser Cream

Available- Amazon 

Price- $28.61 [Free Shipping]  

Description
Infused Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect
Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin
Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.



What I Think- 

  • Worth the Splurge 
  • Lovely scent 
  • Great for any skin 
  • Nice packaging 
  • Feels wonderful after applied 




How It Looks/Feels
As you can see above,They packaged it very well-safe and sound.Haha! Anyway, The cream comes in a matte glass jar- as usually same packaging--no complain! Another thing is common about their moisturiser/cream-- is the Scent!! I don't know why their products smell same!!I know the scent is nice but seriously I am kinda bore of it now!! As you can see, it's just looks like snow cream, not so thick and absorb on the skin well. I think it's good for all skin type.



The Result- It feels wonderful on  my skin. Makes the skin very smooth and polished!! I have dry skin, so it moisturise and hydrates at a same time!! I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend it to try out! ☺ 

That's it for today! Let me know your favorite anti-wrinkle cream!! 
Have a nice weekend! 

p.s.So, Ebola just landed to NY!!! Huh!!!! I guess my death is coming closer!! After hearing the news, I feel so sick and sick!! Ugggh!!! I hope that Dr who got Ebola virus,can survive this dangerous disease!! Who knows when they can actually make the anti-virus! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Want help to reduce that double chin?
    The ChinUp Mask can help to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat around the neck and chin whilst hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..