Thursday, October 16, 2014

Yumi Beautiful- RoseHip Oil For Fall Skincare


You know I am little addicted to rosehip oil now a days; I mostly use it all over my body,face & hair!! Recently my hair just frizzing and drying like crazy--because of the Fall season! So, the best way to pamper my hair-is to use a good rosehip oil to give an extra boost to my hair.There are many brands in the market, you can easily find it online or even in-store. This is another rosehip oil from "Yumi Beautiful" brand.It is a new brand for me and I have no complained at all because it does works well.


Description
Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration.



My Opinon
I know, you must be thinking why the hell I am using it on my hair.Let me remind you that it has all kind of botanical oil and vitamins that is great for scalp and rough hair. I love that it is very light weighted oil,doen't make my skin/hair greasy at all.It has very herbally scent. The packaging is cute too!! I am not sure if it does reduce the scar or stretch mark, but I do know that oil acn help to reduce any kinda scar/stretch marks.I hope it works too!!! My brother is currently using this oil as well and he is loving it too!! I do recommend this oil for any skin type. It is cheap and affordable. 

Price- $9.95 

Available- Amazon  

Let me know if you try this oil as well. 

Have a nice weekend! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..