Sunday, November 16, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner || Review



I only use facial toner on a home-spa day or when I only give myself a mask treatment; otherwise i don't usually need it during fall/winter time.But in summer, it's exceptional, you know! My skin is pretty much dry and I do need some of product that helps moisturise and hydrates all day long. I mostly use oil base products for skincare. 
Most of the toner that I have used/tried are mainly contain alcohol based ingredients on it- which I hate & avoid. The only toner that is acceptable for my dry skin are - natural & alcohol free. 
Luckily "Foxbrim" toner is one of them. It has no alcohol and made with all natural ingredients. Foxbrim is one of my favorite brand because they are affordable and good for my skin.I have tried their other products as well and enjoyed using them.
I was excited about their toner as  they never disappoint me! Let's talk about the packaging first. Well, it comes in a plastic spray bottle - no fancy here. 
At first I opened the bottle to smell it.  The scent is soothing-- kinda remind me rose water/witch hazel and glycerin. But when I spray it on my skin, it's kinda smell weird and gross!!(you know those dry fruit scent)!! 
Although, I love that it doesn't dry my skin , and hydrates well,but i really dislike gross scented products.
Just because it smell kinda gross , I tested it on my feet before applying foot cream. It is so soothing and refreshing (except the scent) lol 
[i know I am weird, so I also tested it on my hair, I don't know why!! So looked like it dried my hair and leave stinky smell as well!!]
Well, I don't know if it's only smell stinky in my bottle or all of it , hope they fix this issue as well. 



Price- $16.95 (4 0z)

Shop- Amazon  

Have nice weekend! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..