Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gardener Must Have - Predator Guard Scare Tape


Have  you ever heard about Predator Guard Scare Tape before?? Atleast I never heard about it!! I was so surprised when they mention it as a scare tape!! it is so pretty and shiny; I'll probably gonna wrap it up with sth!!Haha!! 
My sister is a gardener and she always complain about squirrel.They always attack our vegetables and fruit trees which annoys her to death! Specially in Summer time because in NY,the best gardening time is Summer.You can produce tons of vegetables,fruits in the garden; even in the balcony!  
The reason they call it scare tape is because it'll reflect the light and birds/squirrel gonna scare to see that- so that's how it works.All you have to do is tape it everywhere!! I think it works better in sunlight!I also, read on the details that it makes metallic sounds (because of the wind!!) that scare the animals,Haha!! The more I read , the more I am curious to see the result. 
You also need to know that-- it is harmless for human , easy to install (just tape everywhere!)and eco friendly. 

SO, let me show you some photos of the tape-- 


Look how metallic and shiny♥





We haven't got a chance to try it now because the weather is getting cold and there is not much trees alive in the garden that we need to save from animals.So we'll try this next year and obviously let all you know about the result!!

Price- $14.99 

Shop- Amazon  

Can you imagine how happy my sister is now after getting this tape!! Total life saver! If your family member or  anyone you know, love gardening--it's a must gift for them!☺ (trust me!)

Happy Shopping and have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..