Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Gift Idea For Boys



Gift-Idea For Brother

Gift-Idea For Brother by jannatul12 featuring a blue top

Hey guys, hope everyone are doing well.It's holiday season and I am sure you've already prepare for shopping as Black Friday will start this weekend! 
Buying gifts for boys are quite complicated  for me.I have to think a lot about buying gifts for individual person!I have mention on my blog before that my brother recently move to OH for study,and now he got admission in LA.So before moving there,he'll visit to NY to our house probably we can spend time on NEwYear!! ☺So i was thinking about buying some necessary stuff for him. I have recently received this cool Zaptop Beer Bottle opener for review. And i think it's pretty useful tool for student as well.It's cute and pretty handy.

Next is the Sandalwood shave kit.I think it's very useful kit for boys! A cologne set is a must for everyo! I actually love it because the packaging looks luxurious!! You can find these items on Sephora. And of course it's cold season- so a sweat tshirt and full jacket is necessary! These are from Gap☺ 

Get the Zaptop Bottle Opener on- Amazon  (Price- $21.95
Black Friday Deal- $14.95 (Hurry in midnight)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..