Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday Curls By Kiss Instawave Curler

Are you guys ready for holidays? So am I! Recently I have received a new hair tools- InstaWave curls by Kiss products. First of all, let me tell you that I am worst when it comes to style my hair. So this tool works like a magic for me! Because you don't have to be a pro to use it!!



I usually have very fine/flat, straight hair which is why I love to curl my hair. Although, it makes me look chubby but I don't mind! 
This new instaWave curls is very unique. I have never tried anything like before. This is an automatic curler that creates beautiful curl instantly! 

Oh! Here is my boring straight hair!! no Fun!!




Feature- 

  • 420 F max temperature . 
  • Two heat settings 
  • Auto shut off 90 min 
  • Ceramic ionic technology 
  • Tangle free 
  • Patent pending 




How-to Demonstration Instructions: 

  • Hold InstaWave vertically
  • Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
  • Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
  • Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
  • Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out


Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls






Here is the Short Demo- 



This curler is a magic. It has switch button that you click (in right or left direction) and it started to spin; grabbing some hair and it will automatically curl the hair! Gives the curl a beautiful shape! And it doesn't even tangled my hair at all! 
I do use mousse,hair spray to hold the curls well as I have very fine straight hair. Right now I have long hair , so it works great. But I think it's not good for short hair- can't grab enough hair on the spiral to spin.i tried it on my niece's short hair( shoulder length!) it couldn't make the curls at all. So if you have short hair, I don't recommend it at all! 
But it creates beautiful curls and it long lasting too! The curls stayed for two days and it was very nice! I even love the second days loos curls! Oh! And I forget to mention it also gives nice volume to the flat hair! 

So, that's all about this new curler, trust me you gonna love it! It was so much fun to play with this tool!  


Did some grocery shopping ↓ !!☺ 



This is the 2nd day curls ↓ !! What do you think?? 


Price- $59.99 

Shop- KissProducts || Target || ULTA || Amazon  

Let me know if you tried this curler as well! 
Happy Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..