Monday, November 24, 2014

Mask-Monday || Insta-natural Dead Sea Mud Mask


It's time for another "Mask-Monday" post!☺ brought to you by one of my favorite brand- "Insta-Natural"💖 yet another Dead Sea mud mask I am testing tonight! 
Detoxifying your skin using a Dead Sea mud mask is not a new process anymore. Ever since I have learned about Dead Sea products, I keep using it without horrifying myself at all. Let's be honest with you guys, I am addicted to Dead Sea products. 


First of all, let me show you the packaging,girl ♥️ !! It's a HUGEEEE jar with full of mask!!! holy moly!!! It'll probably gonna last for a year or more than that! I love the new designed label of the mask and obviously being a fan of this brand means it come with lots of benefit !! 
My ideal time wearing face mask is at night mostly. Everyone is sleeping except me- have some face mask, watching Netflix/ blogging, popcorn and candles~ what else do i need?!☺ 

The formula of the mask is quite gel based just add water/essence a little bit to change the thickness.If you read the ingredients, you'll definitely feel happy because it contain organic Shea butter,jojoba oil, aloe vera , calendula oil , hickory bark extract and etc - these  ingredients are great source to soothe, moisturise and detoxifying your skin at a same time. 
It also helps to reduce acne & blemishes while removing all kinda dirt and oil , leaving your skin looks radiant and refreshing. 


Basically I need to use it once a week. It absorb fast and helps to tighten up the pores as well. As you can see I put a lot of mask on my face which you don't need to do it. A thin layer is enough for the entire face. (Own preference) 
I love how it helps to refresh and detoxes my skin well. I highly recommend this mask to try out. 

Price- $25.95 

Shop- Amazon  || Website  

Have a great weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..