Monday, November 3, 2014

Monat Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive || Get Shiny-Healthy Hair

Happy Monday everyone! Today I am excited to introduce a new multi-purpose oil that looks and feels luxurious as well.This is a new brand I am testing and so far, at the first glance by the packaging, I am Impressed!!♥ 


Product- Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive 

Price- $99 [VIP- $84] 

Shop- Monat Global 



Benefit
 Nourish and energize the scalp with an invigorating blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients –including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids – that mimic the body’s natural oils! The proprietary formula reduces hair thinning, prevents oxidative stress and adds incredible volume, repairing the hair with instantly visible, long-lasting shine without the damaging effects of silicone.




Ingredients
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil."



Doesn't Contain- 
Phthalates ,PEG, DEA/MEA, Sulfates, Parabens, Harsh salt systems, Harmful colors, Harmful fragrances.




My Opinion
I am not gonna lie to you, I have a weakness of pretty fancy packaging.The way they made this bottle is so unique,modern, luxurious & totally in new design! As you can see, the bottle comes in a silver-metal kinda material,although I feel like it's plastic! It has a clicking or you can say pumping glass applicator (I am so bad to describe!) Yeah! it literally buy my soul! ♥♥ You have to click the top of the applicator which allows to suck the oil from the surface and also help to release it.
[Below,you can see a short video demo about this oil ↓ ]  


Let's talk about the oil now.Although, they mention it to use it for both hair and body, but I prefer it for my hair.It is kinda comes in a yellow tone - like mustard oil! The scent is amazing and very soothing;You know those lemon-cough candy,it's just remind me that scent/flavor! I love that it is not sticky or greay at all.I only tried it on my hair-bottom part just to prevent split end.It helps to protect hair cuticles and renew it.A little goes a long way.It absorbed fast smooth and polish the hair very well!! I have bleached/dry/damaged hair.Now it looks so shiny and healthy-- I guess this oil helps to protect my hair well.I also use it on my hands for couple of days to see if I like it or not & obviously I have got positive result on it.It is very moisturising & good for dry skin.I think it's a great oil to use during winter time for both hair & body.






Let me know if you try this oil or will you pay almost $100 for this oil? 
Have a nice weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..