Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Empties [2014]

The time flies so fast that it's getting difficult to accept that! It's a new month and obviously I have collected some empties for October!!☺ 
Let's check it out-- 


Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo- It was back on my shower tab for couple of months and glad to finish it. [Review Here
Ellin Lavar Instant Shine Hair Mist- I got this from my Freeman Beauty Mystery bag last year.I had never heard about it before,luckily I have enjoyed  using this mist.It works like a leave-in conditioner for my dry hair.I am not sure if I'll buy it again though.. 
BrioGeo Hair Mask- I received it from my September  Ipsy Bag [Here] Loved it.I have used 4 times.



 Vitabath Body Wash- Wild Cherry red is not so my favorite one but I loved using it for it's long lasting scent power! [Review Here
Amlactin Body Cream- I won this from their facebook giveaway [Here] It's an awful scented body cream I have ever tried!! I don't even finish it;just tossing it anyway. 
Ahava After-Shave Moisturiser- [Review Here] Okay, it is not mine. Hubby used it and restock it again! He loved it so much. 
Exuviance Facial Serum- [Review Here] It's a very supple and soothing serum.I have enjoyed using it.I really felt bad after finishing this little tube.




BBW Mini Candles- One must have enough candles to burn the fear! Just kidding!☺ i am a huge fan of their mini candles! My room is very tiny, so their candles are the best for me♥ 

  
Lol , Did I just finish writing enough to finish 1 pen? :p



This month, I have tried lots of samples as you can see☺ 
Vichy Facial Serum- Loved it [Review Here] 
Loccitane Energy Moisturiser- It is for my hubby. He loved it! Probably gonna purchase soon. 
Crew Power CLeanser- Although, it's for Men,but I really wanna to see how good it is! [Stealing from hubby] 
Philosophy Hopeinajar Moisturiser- My skin didn't like this moisturiser [Here]
DrCiLabo Collagen Serum- I have enjoyed using this serum.Very supple and smooth the skin at a same time. It's a Japanese brand and costly.
Jergens Body Lotion- It's a new scented and I loved it.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Collection- I like the mask only from this collection.The rest of it are so so. 


Pantene Age-Defy Shampoo+Mask- I loved the mask from this collection.The shampoo was okay. 
John Frieda Full repair Collection- I loved this collection from John Frieda.I think I saw this in drugstore too.Probably will grab it. 
Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream- Their products scent are totally similar.It's a nice day cream but kinda sticky and thick formula. Good for winter season. 
Eslor Soothing Refiner & Cleanser- Honestly it's a face mask in a green tone.I loved it.It helps to tighten up the pores and makes skin bright and hydrates. 
Eslor Active Night Cream- Holy** It's a very thick night cream. I started sweating after applying this cream.Too thick formula started peeling my skin--so gross. But it does moisturised my skin well. 


 John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Collection- Hubby used it and he loved it. 
Nature Republic VitaminC Cleanser- It's a creamy cleanser and kinda makes my face so dry.
Freemanbeauty Exfoliating Scrub- Didn't get any benefit from this scrub!!
Loreal Total repair Collection- One of my favorite hair products.Loved it specially the hair mask=Just amazing.Makes my hair soft and touchable!♥ I am definilty gonna purchase this collection. 


My konjac Sponge- It lasted for 2 months!!Loved it but disappointed as well. [Here]


Empty packages of Konjac sponge and lever brother soap(a common soap you'll find in our bathroom!)

Bear Naked Bar- Loved it [ Here]
Spicy Peanuts- I bought this from a Chinese Store.It has a weird spice on it which is horrible but I did like the spicy chilli nut though! 


Drugsotore Razor- Why not!! 


FirmooEyeglass- Bad quality of this frame!! 

So, that's it for my October empties.Hope you have enjoyed a bit. 

September emtpties- Here 

Last Year October Emtpies- Here 

Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..